Shop for "Top Treadmill"
top treadmill in subcategories
Cheap treadmills which are under $1,000 (manufacturer’s suggested retail price) used to be cheap in both quality and price. They used to have less solid construction as well as less powerful motor with fewer workout features. So, they may not handle heavy users and may be easy to break down from average use.
Things have changed, now you can definitely find out best cheap treadmills here for up to $1,500. According to Fred Waters, who is a treadmill expert, over the past few years there has been a significant improvement on overall quality of cheap treadmills, especially with folding ones.
Finding Good Treadmills for Cheap
With the same (or even less) amount of money (under $1,000), it is better to seek for a used quality treadmill than a brand-new but low quality one. Some quality motorized treadmills which have been used can have good discounts. You can also get almost-unused or practically new treadmills sold as used as the New Year’s Resolutions wear off.
- Local Classified Advertisements
- Charity thrift shops
- There are many exercise equipment stores sell second-hand treadmills. E.g.: Play It Again Sports in United States and Canada
- Online shopping is another good choice. You can try eBay or Craigslist, and to try to find a local seller so as to decrease shipping costs
- Local gyms and fitness clubs and they often sell their used treadmills when they need replacement or they go of business. Don’t miss those chances! They have the best quality treadmills, you know.
- Before You Buy a Treadmill: take a look at this, you may find it useful when about to buy a treadmill, whether new or used.